Victory, semoir mécanique
Victory – zero till planter for the North American market.
The Victory fulfills all the needs of a zero till planter for the North American market and is designed and produced by our local team in Saskatoon. The planter can be customized to your specific needs and you can chose from many different options and variations.
Your benefits summed up:
- Adjustable track width
- Zero till opener options including openers with hydraulic down pressure
- New design capable of heavy no till planting without the need for a large tractor with a turning radius as sharp as 3 pt. hitch planters
- Hydraulic drives allow consistent metering of fertilizer, seed boxes and belt cone without the issues associated with ground drive
- Create blends and quickly adjust them. Fingertip rate control of each product N,P,K
- Computer screen with easy interface to change rates and plot length. Computer monitors functions with CAN bus interface.
- The Victory uses state of the art hydraulics
- Computer displays speed with internal GPS sensor, turn off all functions with one button push, or individual boxes. On board monitoring of hydraulic temp, filter condition, set points. Operator receives feedback if there is a problem
- Best ergonomic design in the industry as the 3 pt. hitch is only used to level and hold the front of the machine. With hydraulic down pressure the frame is solid and doesn’t move in field position.
- Fill the fertilizer box from platform, protecting the operator from slips, trips and falls
- Backs up with ease on trailers thanks to the solid mount to tractor and the pin able rear castor wheels.
Nous sommes à votre disposition !
Le personnel de vente expérimenté de WINTERSTEIGER peut vous aider à définir une solution sur mesure en fonction de vos besoins !