30 aluminum drying arms (alu oval) with special plastic drying nozzles for boots
We only process hot galvanized high-quality thin-gage sheet metal. Together with our in-house powder coating, we ensure maximum corrosion protection.
A high-quality air circulation fan integrated into the body combined with heated air ensures material-friendly and energy-saving kit drying.
The new xControl control unit with color display and industrial membrane keyboard offers users an easy, intuitive and multi-lingual user interface for managing the timing and energy of the system.
The timers can be easily adjusted with the ability to activate a countdown timer. The xControl control unit also offers the option of activating a definable drying cycle via an external input (EIB/home automation, etc.).
- Prepared for wall mounting
- SpeedDry drying system
- Easy operation thanks to the new xControl unit with color display
- New, extremely robust, anodized aluminum oval drying arms for boots with unique blow-out end caps
- With Sterex
- With Foot
- Dimensions: 183 x 90 x 62 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 93 kg
- Power consumption: 2150 W (Sterex: 2160 W)
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC
We reserve the right to make technical alterations