Tantum Var 4+4 Boot and glove dryer
Open drying system for 4 pairs of shoes and 4 pairs of gloves
Space-saving variable dryer from the Tantum series which can be used horizontally or vertically. 8 aluminum (alu oval) drying arms for boots (4 pairs) and gloves (4 pairs) with special plastic drying nozzles.
We only process hot galvanized high-quality thin-gage sheet metal. Together with our in-house powder coating, we ensure maximum corrosion protection.
A high-quality air circulation fan integrated into the body combined with heated air ensures material-friendly and energy-saving kit drying.
The new xControl control unit with color display and industrial membrane keyboard offers users an easy, intuitive and multi-lingual user interface for managing the timing and energy of the system.
The timers can be easily adjusted with the ability to activate a countdown timer. The xControl control unit also offers the option of activating a definable drying cycle via an external input (EIB/home automation, etc.).
- Prepared for wall mounting
- SpeedDry drying system
- Easy operation thanks to the new xControl unit with color display
- New, extremely robust, anodized aluminum oval drying arms for gloves with unique blow-out end caps
- New, extremely robust, anodized aluminum oval drying arms for boots with unique blow-out end caps
- With Sterex
- Dimensions: 174 x 50 x 41 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 32 kg
- Power consumption: 900 W (Sterex: 910 W)
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC
We reserve the right to make technical alterations
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!