NEW: Triangular track and wide rear tires for the Quantum
The large ground contact surfaces of the Quantum plot combine’s integrated triangular track not only increase the machine’s stability, they also help protect the soil.
The basis of a good harvest is a healthy and fertile soil. That’s why WINTERSTEIGER set itself the goal of ensuring the soil is protected while harvesting. The triangular track and the wide rear tires allowed for significant improvements in this respect.
Of course, you are also welcome to upgrade your Quantum with a triangular track and/or wide rear tires. Should you have any questions, please contact your Area Sales Manager – they will be glad to help!
Dimensions and speed
- Tire width: 308 mm
- Triangular track length: 1124 mm
- Triangular full track system width: 320 mm
- Max. speed with triangular track: 13 km/h / 8 mph
- High driver comfort thanks to improved driver stability with triangular track and wide rear tires
- Stable tracking thanks to smooth handling
- Efficient ground drive due to large ground contact surface
- Minimal soil compaction/cm²
- Lower power requirement due to reduced tire sinkage
- Improved traction and reduced slippage
- All-wheel system
- Turning circle < 10 m
- Wide tires also available in conjunction with standard front tires (2WD and 4WD)