Scout - 3 modules
Automatic service station for skis.
The development of the Scout by WINTERSTEIGER has broken the link between size and performance. Thanks to the machine's compact design, even in small workshops there is enough room to switch from manual ski servicing to automated, state-of-the art technology right away.
One operator using the Scout can achieve almost double the throughput of one operator using two manual machines. In other words, the intelligent design of the Scout means that entry into automation is no longer a question of space, but rather of financial forethought.
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
Consistent grinding quality across the entire length of the ski and accurate structures up to the tip. With a stone width of 200 mm, all types of ski can be processed. The tried and- tested hover function allows stone to be positioned precisely for optimum finish right up to the tip of the ski.
The Scout's Ceramic Disc Finish for tuning sides and base edges employs exactly the same technology used by ski manufacturers and racing teams. The self-sharpening discs guarantee an extremely precise edge geometry, a precise grinding angle, smooth edge surfaces and consistent grinding quality over the entire length of the ski.
The polishing module is the ideal addition to the disc module. Skis can either be polished only in the tip and tail area, or down the entire length of the edge. This way you get the perfect base edge without the need for manual touch up. Optionally, the base edge can be set to the best angle for the planned ski service using a manual adjustment cog to get perfect results when used in conjunction with the disc module.
- Smallest base dimensions
- Can be placed directly on the wall
Performance and efficiency
- 50 percent fewer personnel hours required compared with manual machines
- Time-saving thanks to significantly higher throughput compared with manual machines
- Highly-innovative feeding technology without suction cups
- Tried-and-tested Ceramic Disc Finish for precise tuning of side and base edges
Impeccable ski servicing
- Consistent grinding quality and repeatability regardless of operating personnel
- Multiple storage settings for reproducible tuning programs
- Perfectly polished base edge at tip and tail
Safe and easy to use
- Servicing process in a closed system
- Simple operation and intuitive touch screen interface