Mercury - 2 modules
Automatic service station for skis and snowboards.
With Mercury, WINTERSTEIGER gives you access to the highest end of service performance. Whether Race, Carver, All Mountain or Rocker – Mercury‘s automated service procedure allows you to tune up to 30 pairs of skis to perfection every hour. Rest assured – this high level of performance will quickly increase revenues in the repair shop.
Mercury's flexible design can fully meet your needs. Customize your machine by choosing from a wide range of options.
- 2 loading alternatives: Manual (M) or by loading unit (L)
- 1 housing for 2 or 3 processing modules
- Flexible combination of the modules Belt, Stone, Disc, Polishing or Finish
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
Precisely tailored to your needs
- Flexibly combine stone, disc and polishing modules
- A large selection of consumables to meet any shops tuning requirements
- Extremely small footprint
Perfect service for more turnover
- Precise and reproducible base structures
- Sharpest edges for increased durability
- Perfectly polished base edge at tip and tail
Efficient & economic operation
- Grinding of all types of skis and snowboards without suction cups
- Long service life of grinding accessories
- User friendly operation with maximum safety thanks to a closed system