Besides the typical benefits of the Omega model range, a special feature of these models is the grinding stone width of 350 mm. You won’t just be able to grind snowboards; you’ll also be able to work very efficiently, because the stone is divided. You can create two structures at the same time by setting a different structure on either half of the stone.
The benefit is that it allows pre-grinding on one half of the stone and then follow up immediately with fine grinding on the other half. It is hard to imagine a more rational approach. Another positive aspect is the 100 memory slots to store any program needed in the machine. For racing specialists, the Omega RS 350 also offers a centering unit that supports easy and precise grinding of center specific racing structures (e.g. arrows structures).
- „Easy Go“ quick selection buttons
- Ergonomic and rugged machine
- Two different structures on one grinding stone
- Professional stone grinding at an entry-level price
- Easy to operate
Additionally with the racing package:
- Customizable to suit your individual needs
- Centering unit for custom racing structures
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!