Hot wax machine for skis and snowboards.
The short heat-up time means the Waxjet is quickly ready for use. WINTERSTEIGER's roller technology promotes more wax absorption through the base and simultaneously guarantees minimum consumption of material. Additional time, consumed when removing the wax, is no longer necessary. The use of polishing or nylon brushes saves you extensive manual finishing work. A practical universal stand for storing small parts and consumables is available as an option.
As an alternative to the scotchbrite wheels, waxing brushes are available!
- Weight: 75 kg
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 770 x 620 x 400 mm
- Dimensions of universal stand (L x B x H): 750 x 480 x 510 mm
- Working height with universal stand: 880 mm
- Wax wheel - 1-9-0135: Ø 155 x 350 mm
- Polishing wheel - 1-9-0135: Ø 155 x 350 mm
- Nominal load: 3,3 kW
- Nominal voltage: 208 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 AC
- Rated current: 16 A
- Fuse protection min/max: 16/20 A
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!