WINTERSTEIGER Saw Service.
Sharpness is not a matter of time.
WINTERSTEIGER conditions your thin-cutting saw blades with different tooth shapes entirely to your requirements:
- Alignment, tensioning
Annual Requirements Planning (Basic Contracts)
In additional to the cost benefit, all WINTERSTEIGER partners enjoy extra features:
- Consumption-oriented supply (Just-in-time delivery)
- WINTERSTEIGER takes over logistics and stock-holding
- Available at short notice
Your benefits summed up
- No investment in sharpening equipment or staff costs
- Matching of saw geometries to your
Band saw blade service
For resaw and log band saw blades from a blade length of 4,500 mm and for blade widths from 50 to 260 mm.
At the WINTERSTEIGER Sägen GmbH production site in Arnstadt, Germany, we offer band saw blade servicing using high-quality CNC wet grinding machines and both automated and manual straightening centers. Our specialist staff monitor each individual step of the process. This allows us to ensure that the band saw blades are prepared to the highest level of quality.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Cleaning the band saw blade
- Ensuring that the teeth are parallel and aligned
- Sharpening, tensioning, straightening
- Welding the saw blade
- Logistics solution for pick-up and delivery service
Through the professional preparation of the band saw blades, we guarantee that your blades will be finished to the highest standard, leaving with you the perfect tool for your cutting process.