Your success is our success!
Only about 20% of skiers and snowboarders have their sports equipment serviced regularly. The remaining 80% are a massive untapped potential that you can motivate to have their skis and snowboards maintained with the help of WINTERSTEIGER advertising material.
The use of our advertising material will certainly provide you with an enhanced image, will increase attention enormously and raise awareness in skiers and snowboarders on the topic of service.
Use this first-class opportunity and WINTERSTEIGER's advertising material - your success is guaranteed!
Advertising together means succeeding together
WINTERSTEIGER offers its customers not only standard advertising material but also well-founded professional support for individual ski service advertising.