Discovery - 3 modules
Fully automated service system for skis and snowboards.
From the smallest service shop to the largest rental fleets, the WINTERSTEIGER machine family covers the requirements of any customer. Thanks to the intelligent modular system, automated machines can be designed for any level of service volume.
Our absolute possibilities in terms of equipping the machine are unique: all modules can be flexibly combined, and each automated machine individually geared to reflect any shops workflows. The customer and the customer's requirements are always the starting point for our planning. At WINTERSTEIGER, technology accommodates the customer's needs, and not the other way round.
- 2 different housing sizes – can be combined for between 2 and 8 processing modules
- 5 processing modules – for absolute possibilities
The results are countless combinations of machine variants. Designed with all the requirements to be tailored for any shops specific needs.
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
Automatic ski magazines for
maximum throughput capacities.
Loading and unloading of the Discovery is achieved via mobile ski magazines for up to 16 skis (2 heights are available). Simply load the conveyor magazine, select the program and have more time for other activities.
no suction cups.
Skis or snowboards over 90 cm in length are held and guided through the machine – regardless of their respective surface – using two parallel saddles with 8 clamping cylinders each.
thanks to Ceramic Disc Finish.
The automated machines' Ceramic Disc Finish for tuning side and base edges is exactly the same technology used by ski manufacturers and racing teams. The self-sharpening discs guarantee absolutely exact edge geometry, precise grinding angle, the smoothest edge surfaces and consistent grinding quality over the entire length of the ski or snowboard.
Precisely tailored to your needs
- 7 machine sizes to choose from
- Flexibly combine the modules Belt, Stone, Disc, Polishing and Finish
- A large selection of consumables to meet any shop's tuning requirements
- Extremely small footprint
Efficient and economical operation
- Grinding of all types of skis and snowboards without suction cups
- Maximum throughput rate
- Long service life of grinding accessories
- User friendly operation with safety thanks to a closed system
Perfectly suited for
- Rocker, V-shape, Carver
- All Mountain, Freeride, Touring Skis
- Cross-country, Telemark, Back Country