This harvesting data system is perfectly suited for measuring the weight, moisture and hectoliter weight, and for plot yield as of 900 g where best possible measuring accuracy is required, and when deploying the Field Research SoftwareTM (FRS) for application of field plans, storing measured data, and exporting the resulting data.
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
- Precision electronics: The new HM800 electronic links weight and moisture sensors by means of a CAN bus data line. The core element in this new data recording system is the "HM800 Analog and Actuator Module“, removing the need for long and clumsy wiring
- Slope and motion sensor: Improves weighing precision and reduces errors caused by vibrations and the harvester moving. This enables weighing while the harvester is moving through the plot and measurements on slopes of up to 10%
- Moisture sensor: Highly precise measurements are possible even for high levels of moisture (up to 35%). The mean values of the subsamples taken for a plots are calculated, thus providing representative results
- Continuous harvesting of long plots is supported
- Use of Field Research SoftwareTM (FRS)