The WINTERSTEIGER Classic Plus plot combine meets all requirements for a quick, clean harvest, from F3 generation ranges to experimental plots. Thanks to its modular system, the combine is suitable for all harvesting conditions and customer
requirements. Its dimensions and low weight make the machine easy to transport.
- Greater comfort with modern driver‘s platform
- Color display for intuitive operation, optimum overview, control of all key parameters, and straightforward menu navigation using function keys
- All functions necessary for harvesting operations are integrated in the multi-function lever
- Tilt- and height-adjustable steering column
- Height-adjustable comfort driver‘s seat with integrated safety switch
- Low levels of dust exposure for the driver due to perfectly designed threshing unit with suction effect
- Hydraulic cleaning blower (400 – 1800 rpm) can be adjusted on color display and at rear of the machine
- Hydraulic threshing drum variator adjustable from the color display
- Hydraulic folding grain tank discharging auger can be controlled from the color display
- Longer service intervals
The Classic Plus guarantees a long service life thanks to structural modifications to the bearing points and the use of quality products for bearings and belts
- Maximum threshing performance and clean samples
- Increase in throughput of more than 20 % thanks to improved threshing unit geometry
- Optimization of cleanout through modifications to the concave, threshing case conveyor, and in many other points. Perfectly suited for threshing fine seeds such as vegetables, herbs, or grass
- Suitable for multiple crops
Extremely quick exchange of the concave through newly designed concave replacement system with integrated tool
- High maneuverability
Ideal for use in breeding nurseries and for the smallest plots due to 15 % reduced turning radius diameter
- Perfect for low cutting heights
The low cutting height of 4.5 cm allows the knife to stay close to the ground and gives you excellent harvest results especially with beans and other legumes
Compact entry-level machine for peak performance.
The WINTERSTEIGER Classic Plus has a hydrostatic drive train with powerful wheel hub motors. The water cooled Deutz diesel engine with 38 kW (52 HP) is designed for maximum performance and operational safety. Speed range: forward/reverse 0 – 16 km/h (0 – 10 mph). In difficult terrain, an all-wheel drive option with a reinforced rear axle and wheel hub motors can be additionally engaged from the driver‘s seat.
Accessories and options:
- Approval for driving on public roads
- Electro-hydraulically controlled differential lock action on the front wheel hub motors can be switched on and off from the cockpit
- Compressor with air hose for cleaning the combine‘s exterior
- 40 liter air tank additionally available for comprehensive cleaning without running the engine
- Pedal control so your hands are free to carry out other tasks
Excellent visibility from the cockpit.
The re-designed operator‘s platform of the Classic Plus makes for ergonomic and user-friendly operation with the operating elements clearly laid out and a wide range of accessible settings. On top of this, the cockpit gives the driver a perfect view of all functional areas. The height-adjustable driver‘s seat (can be supplied with optional air suspension) with integrated safety switch and tilt- and height-adjustable steering column ensure maximum comfort for the driver during harvesting.
Paneling and a special hood protect the driver and operator from noise, dust and heat.
The new color display enables the driver to keep an eye on and control all key parameters:
- Modern and intuitive visualization at a glance
- Straightforward menu navigation via function keys
- Coolant temperature indicator
- Fuel gage
All controls and displays are clearly laid out and easily accessible:
- Hydraulic steering
- Hydraulic setting of cutting table and reel height
- Stepless hydraulic reel speed
- adjustment from 0 – 45 rpm
- Quick stop for cutting table, reel and cutting table conveyor
- Quick stop for the entire header (hydraulic)
The multifunction lever puts all the machine's driving and harvesting controls in your hand:
- Raise/lower header
- Raise/lower reel
- Move reel forward/backward horizontally
- Clean out header (with weighing system)
- Cleaning blower max. speed
- Enter key for weighing system
An optional Stop&Go foot pedal lets you drive and stop the machine without changing the position of the multifunction lever. This simplifies operation and improves the field work.
A variety of headers are available
Cutting table with belt feeder.
The new cutting unit of the Classic Plus is a combination of an intake auger, transfer drum and conveyor belt. It has proven itself under the most difficult harvesting conditions, such as lodged, heavy, or bulky crops with high moisture levels. Available in cutting widths of 125 cm and 150 cm (49” and 59”). The consistent feed of the plot and the large distance between the cutter bar and the intake auger guarantee minimal seed loss. Side air nozzles on the cutting table guarantee absolutely mix-free harvesting.
The cutting table has the following characteristics:
- Mix-free harvesting thanks to fully covered cutting knife and conveyor belt, anti-static rubber conveyor belt and pneumatic clean out system
- Consistent feed and high harvesting capacity
- Fast stop system for the cutting table and reel prevents the intake of foreign objects
- Low cutting height of 4.5 cm
- Adjustable cutting skids guarantee an even cutting height
- Excellent harvesting results even in difficult conditions due to crop lifters and extra-long crop dividers
Cutting table accessories:
- 2 reel brushes keep grains out of the cutting table without requiring manual cleaning
- Hydraulic horizontal reel adjustment
- Underbody cladding for cutting table to prevent damage to the conveyor belt by sunflower stalks, bean stubble etc.
- Extra-long crop dividers for perfect splitting of plots with long stem plants
- Crop lifter for harvesting lodged crops
- Vertical cutting unit on the right in place of the crop divider for rapeseed, beet, bean and vegetable plots to minimize losses at the separating lines
- Vertical cutting unit on the left in addition to the vertical cutting unit on the right for harvesting only the center of plots
- Rubber flaps for harvesting peas or beans, preventing overripe or burst crops from rolling or bouncing away, thus preventing losses on the cutting table
Corn header, 2-row
- Heavy duty frame with conveyor belt
- For use for 60 – 75 cm (23.6” – 29.5”) spacing between rows
- Robust and proven picking elements
- Hydraulic adjustment of picker bars with distance indicated at drivers platform
- Easily removable plastic covers and snouts
Ideal for use in breeding nurseries and for the smallest plots due to 15 % reduced turning radius.
Accessories and options:
- Lighting system for road driving
- Lighting system for night work
- Sun roof over the driver's platform
- Roll bar with sun roof over the driver's platform
- Cabin with all-round view and 3-stage fan
- Rotary light
- Approved for road driving
Sampling with adjustable volume
The following sampling options are possible in conjunction with the weighing system:
- Side mounted sampler on the combine (0 – 1000 ml) (2-man harvesting method)
- Sampler mounted next to driver's seat for 900 ml (1-man harvesting method)
Mix-free, gentle pneumatic seed transport.
WINTERSTEIGER offers the right equipment for the job on hand:
Side mounted bagging, left-hand side.
Fully pneumatic seed delivery for 2 person harvesting operation with adjustable blower, injector sluice, cyclone and double-bag holder. This bagging option works completely mix free and is gentle to the seeds.
- Additional platform for bagging
- Seat for additional platform
Capacity: 400 liters, with pneumatic seed delivery and unloading auger. Grain can be bagged or transported to a grain tank by operating a switch valve. After removing the bottom flap with snap locks you can clean the grain tank easily and thoroughly.
Hydraulic grain tank discharging auger.
With the help of the hydraulic folding, the grain tank auger can be activated from the color display.
Maximum threshing performance and clean harvest.
Perfect threshing for a clean harvest.
Tried and trusted threshing technology guarantees clean sample, best straw through put and thanks to the pneumatic seed delivery system a mix free sample. Controls and adjustments are carried out from the driver's seat.
A high level of purity of the harvested sample is guaranteed by:
- Various shakers and cleaning sieves
- Optimum distribution of air at the cleaning sieve
- Air deflector plates on the cleaning sieve
- Specific air distribution in the blower
Threshing drum drives.
Threshing drum variator with threshing drum reversing mechanism:
The threshing drum variator enables steplessly adjustable speed from 330 – 2100 rpm. The color display indicates the threshing drum speed. Benefits: Simple adjustment to suit a variety of crops and harvesting conditions, producing a perfect yield even in damp, difficult conditions. The distance between the concave and threshing drum and the concave angle are displayed on a scale.
The following speeds are possible with different combinations of sprockets and roller chains: 160, 220, 280, 470, 675, 850, 1045, 1320 and 1890 rpm.
Hydraulic threshing drum variator.
As an option, the Classic Plus can be equipped with hydraulic adjustment of the variator activated from the operator terminal.
The re-designed cassette system with integrated tool enables the concave to be changed quickly as it can be pulled out from the side without removing the cutting unit. The concave can be changed in less than 2 minutes.
One step shaker with guide plates and conveyor comb guarantees that straw is well loosened and it works well on slopes. The quick-change system enables the shakers to be replaced quickly and easily.
The graepel type shaker with two adjustable strokes provides best seed separation. The cleaning fan speed is adjustable to provide a high quality sample.
Shaker sizes: 6, 10, 14, 20, 28 mm.
- Graepel type sieve, 2 minute change time. Shaker sizes: 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 mm
- Small adjustable sieve from 4 – 20 mm, large adjustable sieve from 16 – 30 mm
Classic Plus for fine seeds and grass threshing.
- Additional side door in the threshing case for cleaning of the conveyor belt
- Antistatic conveyors in threshing case and on cutting table guarantee best mix-free harvesting
- Additional opening for easier access to the beater drum and for quicker clean out/blow out of the basic machine
- Precision finishing as well as sealing and rounding of all corners, edges and rivets on the fine seed version
- Special intake auger finger guide for mix-free intake
- Scraper for cleaning header and threshing case conveyor on the inside
Car trailer for transport on public roads.
Two aluminum drive-up ramps are stored on the trailer to enable fast loading and unloading. The aluminum side walls with sunk fastenings fold down and are removable. The automatic tow coupling has both an overrun brake and an automatic reverse function.
|Loading area (L x W x H)||5100 x 2100 x 350 mm, (200.8” x 82.7” x 13.8”)|
|Load height||770 mm (30.3”)|
|External dimensions||Overall length: approx. 6400 mm (252”)
Overall width: approx. 2160 mm (85”)
|Drive up ramp (pair)||Length: 3000 mm (118”)
Load bearing capacity: 2800 kg (6170 lbs)
|Payload||2750 kg (6060 lbs)|
|Permitted total weight||3500 kg (7715 lbs)|
We reserve the right to make technical alterations.
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!