DSB Singlehead Shuttle
Thin-cutting band saws in series connection.
Three DSB Singlehead thin-cutting band saws connected in line with a Shuttle feed system. This customized thin-cutting line can cut large-format timber blocks with a maximum block height of up to 520 mm and a minimum lamella thickness of 2.5 mm. Block transport by means of a Shuttle system with vacuum holder is particularly advantageous for this special requirement. The system is also impressive due to its solid construction and its flexibility in terms of application, execution and configuration.
- Block height up to 520 mm
- Block lenght up to 3000 mm
- Block width up to 310 mm (660 mm)
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
Shuttle feed system
- Full-surface vacuum clamping system for optimum block fixation
- High-precision linear guide for smooth cutting process
- Servo-controlled precision feed for high acceleration
Solide band saw modules
- Automatic positioning of modules
- Positioning by high precision electronic controlled servordrives
- Modules are moved via recirculating ball bearing guides
Unrestricted flexibility and efficiency
- Unique range of applications
- Maximum capacity and optimized wood yield
- For individual capacity requirements