System for the fully automatic repair of engineered wood floorings with mineral TRC Organic filler
The fully automatic TRC 1550 Organic for the repair of engineered wood floorings is a variant of the TRC 1500. This system works with the organic filling material TRC Organic Filler consisting of chalk and talc. The mineral, water-based, single-component filling material was specially developed for the requirements of mechanical processing and is suited for all conventional machine processes and surface coatings in parquet manufacture. The TRC Organic Filler is available in eight standard colors and custom color adaptation is also possible.
The TRC 1550 Organic injects the filling material into the defect with precision, which reduces the consumption of filling material to a minimum. The cross conveyor for supply and removal has been designed in such a way that the boards can be placed down in layers, i.e. tightly together and also automated.
Application areas: Engineered wood floorings, solid wood floorings etc.
- Length: 500–3000 mm (19.68–118.11“)
- Width: 80–350 mm (3.15–13.78“)
- Thickness: 9–30 mm (0.35–1.18“)
- L/W/H: 13038/5059/2314 mm
- Compressed air Connection: 1/2“
- Pressure: 6 bar
- Consumption: 900 l/min
- Voltage: 3/N AC 400 – 230 V / 50 Hz, 3 AC 480 V / 60 Hz
- Total output: 18.1 kw
- avge: 7 kw
- Environment: +5 / +40°C (+41/+104°F)
- Humidity: Max. 85 %
Your benefits summed up:
- Mineral, water-based, single-component filling material made from chalk and talc
- Layer-by-layer placement of boards on the cross conveyor possible
- Faulty Spot Eye defect scanner, specially developed for precise defect recognition
- Precise injection – no wastage of filling material
- One filling process is sufficient even for large damaged spots
- Significant reduction in time and wage costs
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
WINTERSTEIGER’s experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!