W1 and W1 Plus weighing system
Compact and reasonably priced entry-level model.
The new W1 and W1 Plus weighing systems, exclusively developed for WINTERSTEIGER by Harvestmaster, combine unrivaled precision and speed in weight and moisture measurement. The weighing system is based on unique measurement and grain handling technology. The compact and cost-effective systemis designed to mount on the Classic Plus and Quantum plot combines.
The system is capable of processing all common field crops. The W1 weighing system measures the weight only and the W1 Plus weighing system also determines the moisture content of your harvested material.
The W1 and W1 Plus weighing systems have been optimized for use with the WINTERSTEIGER Easy Harvest or HarvestMaster Mirus™ software. Both programs impress thanks to their ease of use and the option of collecting and monitoring harvest data for plots during harvesting.
The weighing system is provided by HarvestMaster, the world’s most experienced manufacturer of weighing systems.
Compact, lightweight design
- Open hopper design for fast transport of grain
Weight and moisture data* are recorded at the same time, allowing you to move on to the next plot even faster.
Harvester slope and motion compensation enables a harvester to achieve almost identical results to a stationary level platform even exposed to slope and engine vibrations.
Plot measurement at the push of a button
* moisture measurement only available for W1 Plus. System accuracy dependent on correct calibration and configuration as per Harvestmaster recommendations. Minimum volume for moisture readings is 1 l for small grains 1.5 l for large grains.
- Dimensions: 15” x 18” x 19” (38 cm x 46 cm x 48 cm)
- Capacity: up to 30.5 l
- Can be operated in temperatures from 0° to 50°C.
- Weighing accuracy: ±0.1 lbs (± 45 g)
- Moisture measurement: accurate to ±1 %
- Pneumatic actuator