With the new Quantum Core, WINTERSTEIGER has developed a plot combine as an entry-level model in the mid-range performance segment for modern field research, from nursery to yield trial plots.
The Quantum Core provides the proven technology of the Quantum combine family, which has been successfully established on the market for many years. Systems such as the OptiFlowW harvesting headers, threshing unit, cleaning system and sieves can be found in the Quantum Core.
The Quantum Core completes the Quantum product family and WINTERSTEIGER provides you with the optimum machine, tailored to your needs.
- Stress-free working thanks to an advanced operating concept
- Top ergonomics for stress-free working for the driver and operator
- Optimal layout and low noise level in the cabin
- 8,7 kW air conditioning system
- TOPS (Tip Over Protective Structure) certified cabin for enhanced safety
- Intuitive driver assistance system with automatic cycle management (header cleaning, enter for weighing cycle, cleaning fan go to max. rpm)
- Stop and Go as a software option
- Modern visualization of all the machine parameters on a single color screen
- State of the art self-diagnosing control system
- Remote access module for fast trouble shooting
- Powerful machine for breeding and crop variety trials
- Deutz 2.9 l diesel, 55 kW (75 HP), 4 cylinder, water cooled
- Engine accessible from all four sides for service and cleaning
- Speed: 17 km/h (10,5 mph)
- Driving hydraulic pump with mechanical adjustment
- Options: 2WD, 2WD with differential lock, permanent 4WD, permanent 4WD with differential lock (lengthwise and crosswise)
- Headers with OptiFlowW technology for maximum performance
- OptiFlowW cereal headers; Width 125 cm, 150 cm, 175 cm
- 400 rpm knife speed for cereal header
- Stumbling step for improved material flow and less seed losses
- Pneumatic cleaning with compressed air
- Splitted auger for best material flow and visibility
- 2 row corn headers with different row spacings and chopper options available
- 2 different speeds for corn header (300 rpm / 460 rpm)
- High-performance grain logistics
- Stepless adjustable sample volume up to 20 kg
- W1 / W1 Plus / H2 Classic weighing system or side bagging
- Easy Harvest all in one harvesting software for data collection, sampler sequence control and pneumatic flap monitoring
- Visual feedback on a screen once it is save to proceed into the next plot
- In cabin sub sampling system with adjustable volume and in cab bagging
- Ergonomic sample outlet on cabin backwall – suitable for one- or two-person operation
- Optional radar sensor for faster cycle time
- Optional sample storage integrated behind the cabin
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!