Velobrush Cleaning station for fully automated bike cleaning
Delicate components, the electronics on e-bikes, and sensitive high-tech carbon frames need to be cleaned extremely gently. One reason why manual cleaning has typically been favored for top-quality bikes...until now! The WINTERSTEIGER Velobrush cleaning system can be used to thoroughly clean all types of bikes using low pressure and a gentle brush technology. It offers time savings and makes the cleaning process easier – in both servicing workshops and professional bike rental stores.
Innovative cleaning concept.
The Velobrush impresses with its innovative concept using horizontal rotating brushes. An independent cleaning unit ensures tires and rims are cleaned. The closed yet attractive design guarantees cleanliness while the system is in operation, as no water escapes during the cleaning process. The waste water drip tray is easy to remove for disposal of mud and for easy cleaning. The integrated powerful filter system reduces water consumption to approx. 1 liter per bike.
The bicycle is fed into the machine via a technically and ergonomically optimized transport frame. The system is equipped with wheels for use as a mobile station, or it can be used in a stationary position with the integrated feet.
- For both indoor and outdoor professional use
- Closed system with a capacity of up to 25 bikes per hour
- Suitable for all types of bicycles, including e-bikes and carbon frames, thanks to low pressure and brush technology in the frame area
- Professional high-pressure tire and rim cleaning
- Extremely low water and energy consumption
- Outdoor use also possible without direct access to water
- Environmentally friendly and professional treatment and disposal of waste water