Tractor mounted plot harvester for silage maize and energy crops.
The tractor mounted Cibus TRM has everything you need for efficient harvesting in silage maize and other energy crop trials. A powerful blower transports the chopped harvested material to the rotary sample taker and onward to the weighing bucket.
The operator can take a sample and control the weighing system at the operators platform. The harvested material is either dumped on the ground after weighing, or offloaded onto a trailer using a unloading blower.
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
- Best harvesting performance and guaranteed mix-free harvested material thanks to the powerful and row-independent chopper
- Loss-free take-up of the harvested material thanks to the powerful feeder drum and aggressive teething
- Precise chopping quality thanks to high-performance feeding and high-speed blade wheel
- Row-independent and thus versatile deployment for maize, sorghum, sunflowers, miscanthus, rapeseed, or forage
- Hydraulically rotating discharge manifold with integrated cleaning flap
- Mobile data collection and sampling systems support efficient harvest with convenient controls and excellent precision
- The harvested material can be discharged to the ground either to the left rear, or to the right rear side