The clear-view screen creates an unobstructed view of the threshing and cleaning process, enabling precise control of the threshing process.
- The individual heads or bundles up to 18 cm in length can be fed into the threshing drum. Alternatively, the entire stem can be fed into the threshing drum and the empty heads taken out, still on the stems
- A foot pedal is used to open the bottom door of the drum and empty the contents into the seed drawer
- The wind flow can be adjusted so the harvested crop is as clean as possible
- Simple stepless adjustment of the threshing drum speed for different types of crop
- The chaff and the remaining stalks are extracted by a fan into a chaff sack
|Alternating current motor||1 x 220-230 V, 50 Hz, 0,75 kW
1 x 110 V, 60 Hz, 0,75 kW
|Threshing drum||Continuously variable 560 – 1400 rpm|
|Measurements||Length: 750 mm (30”)
Width: 450 - 750 mm (18” – 30”)
Height: 1100 mm (43”)
|Weight||Approx. 60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Petrol engine||2,2 kW (3 PS), air cooled with hand starter|
|Chassis||2 wheels with rubber tyres and transport handle|
We reserve the right to make technical alterations.
We would be happy to help!
Experienced WINTERSTEIGER sales staff can help you to find an individual solution for your needs!