The plant sample is put on the conveyor band. By pushing the lever of the press roller, the feeding mechanisms are engaged and the sample is fed to the disc wheel chopper. The feeding roller remains pushed down until the entire sample is chopped.
The chopped material is then discharged into a collecting bin.
- Continuous feed of chopping material through one press roller, two feeder rollers and a band conveyor
- Top feeding roller is positioned by springs and adapts automatically to the plant samples rate and presses the material to be chopped forward
- The disc wheel with 3 specially coated knives guarantees the best chopping quality
- Chopping length is easily changed by a stepless adjustment of the feeding speed
- Tray for chopped material
- Mainly self-cleaning
- Option: Knife grinder
|Alternating current motor||1 x 208-240 V, 50/60 Hz
1 x 110 V, 60 Hz
|Tray content||Approx. 20 l|
|Measurements||Length: 800 mm (31”)
Width: 600 mm (24”)
Height: 1050 mm (41”)
|Weight||Approx. 130 kg (287 lbs)|
We reserve the right to make technical alterations.
We would be happy to help!
Experienced WINTERSTEIGER sales staff can help you to find an individual solution for your needs!