The new Quantum Pro is a plot combine for maximum performance and meets all the requirements of today’s field research needs.
The Quantum Pro is modular in design and features all the innovative solutions of the Quantum plot combine. The combine sets new standards in terms of throughput, header widths, grain tank volumes, stability, user-friendliness, and grain logistics.
- Powerful machine for nursery and yield trials as well as seed increases with 85 kW / 115 HP
- Big tires ensure maximum stability and traction as well as minimal soil disturbance during harvesting
- Stress-free working thanks to an advanced operating concept
- Optimal layout and low noise levels in the cab
- Excellent ergonomics provide a stress-free work for the driver and operator
- Intuitive driver assistance system with fully automatic sequence control for 100 % repeatability when harvesting and therefore better comparison of results
- Maximum operating efficiency
- OptiFlow cereals header and high-performance threshing unit for optimized material flow
- Powerful cleaning system provided by a double axial fan with optimized air flow
- Maximum level of sample purity resulting from patented post-cleaning system
- Big range due to low fuel consumption and large grain tank volume, up to 1700 liters (48 bu)
- Sturdy construction and low maintenance costs
- 0 – 25 km/h driving speed
- High-performance grain logistics
- Minimal cycle times (< 20 sec. for 6 m plots incl. sampling)
- Representative sampling: Volume and time-controlled from 0 – 20 l with maximum repeatability
- Integrated sampling and bagging system behind the cab with sample conveyor belt
- Precise data collection technologies
- Powerful HarvestMaster weighing systems (H2 Classic, W1 and W1 Plus)
- Integrated NIRS data collection with time-controlled dosing slide
- Well suited for multiple crops
- Changing the cutting unit and concave takes no more than a couple of minutes
- Sieves and shakers are interchangeable
- Wide range of headers
- 2-row corn and sunflower headers with different row spacing and chopper models
- Platform headers in widths 125 – 200 cm (49“ – 78“)
- Row crop header for 2 rows, using John Deere picking elements
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!