Featuring a modular design, the Quantum Combine Family consists of three different models, all sharing the same Quantum Technology. Designed with the user in mind, these combines set new benchmarks in terms of throughput, user-friendliness, and seed handling.
|Driver assistance systems||+||++||++|
|Engine Power||55 kW / 75 Hp||55 kW / 75 Hp||85 kW / 115 Hp|
|Grain tank volume||
1100 l / 30 bu
|1100 l / 30 bu||1700 l / 48 bu|
|Ground cleanrance||250 mm / 10"||250 mm / 10"||370 mm / 14"|
|Driving speed||17 km/h / 10.5 mph||25 km/h / 16 mph||
25 km/h / 16 mph
|Half track system||N/A||YES||YES|
|o = good / + = better / ++ = best|
The Quantum Pro is the most powerful machine in WINTERSTEIGER’s single plot combine line up. It was developed together with market leading corn and soybean research companies to meet their goals for handling high yielding corn and soybean varieties. The visionary design of this machine provides a strong base for all upcoming challenges in the row crop research.
On top off all Quantum Core and Quantum Plus features, the Quantum Pro sets new standards in terms of performance, header widths, grain tank size and stability. This machine is the highest trim level within the Quantum combine family.
Due to the wide headers and huge grain tank, the Quantum Pro makes a perfect fit for seed multiplications and foundation seed operations as well. Its smart and modular design makes cleaning the machine easier than ever, to meet purity standards.
Your benefits summed up:
- Powerful machine for nursery and yield trials as well as seed increases with 85 kW / 115 HP
- Big tires ensure maximum stability and traction as well as minimal soil disturbance during harvesting
- Stress-free working thanks to an advanced operating concept
- Optimal layout and low noise levels in the cab
- Excellent ergonomics provide a stress-free work for the driver and operator
- Intuitive driver assistance system with fully automatic sequence control for 100 % repeatability when harvesting and therefore better comparison of results
- Maximum operating efficiency
- OptiFlow cereals header and high-performance threshing unit for optimized material flow
- Powerful cleaning system provided by a double axial fan with optimized air flow
- Maximum level of sample purity resulting from patented post-cleaning system
- Big range due to low fuel consumption and large grain tank volume, up to 1700 liters (48 bu)
- Sturdy construction and low maintenance costs
- 0 – 25 km/h driving speed
- High-performance grain logistics
- Minimal cycle times (< 20 sec. for 6 m plots incl. sampling)
- Representative sampling: Volume and time-controlled from 0 – 20 l with maximum repeatability
- Integrated sampling and bagging system behind the cab with sample conveyor belt
- Precise data collection technologies
- Powerful HarvestMaster weighing systems (H2 Classic, W1 and W1 Plus)
- Integrated NIRS data collection with time-controlled dosing slide
- Well suited for multiple crops
- Changing the cutting unit and concave takes no more than a couple of minutes
- Sieves and shakers are interchangeable
- Wide range of headers
- 2-row corn and sunflower headers with different row spacing and chopper models
- Platform headers in widths 125 – 200 cm (49“ – 78“)
- Row crop header for 2 rows, using John Deere picking elements
The WINTERSTEIGER Quantum Plus is characterized by the thoughtful design of the cab, cockpit, and controls, to ensure that all are oriented to the users' needs. The ergonomic design significantly reduces factors that lead to fatigue and helps to keep concentration levels up, thereby preventing tiring, even at the end of a long day's harvest. All this careful consideration of the users’ needs makes harvest considerably less stressful. The advanced design of the Quantum Plus aligns people with purpose and place and sets the standard that previous plot combines have been unable to offer.
- Clear-cut space concept: The driver's seat is slightly off-center and thus ergonomic with respect to the controls. The second operator has the space needed to work comfortably.
- Noise reduction: The deluxe cab provides the lowest noise level at 76 dB(A), to provide the most comfortable environment for driver and operator. This is achieved by the curved windows, decoupled mounting on the cushioning elements, a damping floor covering, and the engine installed in the rear.
- Maximum safety: The cab is built in accordance with EN 13531, TOPS (TipOver Protective Structure) - tested and certified. This ensures the safety of the operators in case of an emergency.
- Pleasant climate: The cab boasts best-in-class cooling even at high outdoor temperatures, thanks to its powerful air-conditioning system with a cooling output of 8 kW.
- Stress-free seating positions: The Quantum has comfortable ergonomic seats for the driver and operator that are also available as air ride seats.
- Dust-free: Dust is kept out, as the sampling system is sealed off.
- Electric adjustable mirrors
- Pre-wired for easy car radio installation
- The height and tilt of the steering column are adjustable for optimal comfort.
- Safe handling: The multi-function lever is built into the armrest and moves with the driver's seat.
- All the harvesting mode functions are operated from the multi-function lever so the hand stays on the multifunction lever throughout the whole harvesting process:
- Ground drive forward/reverse,
- Lifting/lowering the header,
- Raising/lowering the reel,
- Reel speed control
- Header quick stop
- Activating the differential lock / 4 WD drive system (option)
- Switching between the fast and slow ground speeds
- Moving the reel forwards/back- wards or opening/closing the picker bars
- Starting sequence control
- All the other controls and functional elements are ergonomically located on the console.
- State-of-the-art and intuitive visualization of all the machine parameters on a single 7” color screen
- Direct connection to engine management for monitoring and messages
- Self-diagnosing CAN bus system to monitor the integrity of all connected peripherals for easy maintenance and trouble shooting
- Easy to use service menu for checking all combine functions including all inputs/outputs and sensor readings
- Intuitive menu navigation through function keys
- Integrated USB interface for easy software updates
- If a rear-view camera (optional) is installed, the camera image is automatically displayed on the combine main display when backing up
- The reel speed can be linked to the combine ground speed. If the combine speeds up, the reel speeds up as well to ensure a smooth and continuous material flows into the header. The circumference speed is usually slightly faster than the ground speed and can be set as a percentage value.
- The full deflection of the driving lever can be linked to a maximum driving speed. For example, from 0 – 100 % on the lever equals 0 – 2.5 mph. That allows for a higher resolution and more accurate speed selection. Usually, the maximum set speed would be your targeted harvesting speed. You do not need to find your desired harvesting speed after each plot in case of manual harvest, just move the lever to 100 %.
The powerful 7” display provides the base for our unique Easy Cycle – fully automatic alley management system. This fully automatic process allows the driver to control the whole machine just with the push of one button twice in the alley way. The process is as follows:
- Once you reach the ally, the cycle button is pressed once. The driven lever stays in the forward position.
- The machine stops automatically.
- The header lifts all the way, and the reel lowers all the way. That ensures stalks or awns not to remain on the sickle bar.
- Compressed air is applied to the header. Time and amount of pulse can be individually configured.
- Header and reel move back to the initial position.
- After a short delay allowing material passing through the thresher, the cleaning fan blower goes to maximum rpm to clean the sieve area.
- If installed, the pneumatic operated lamella sieve opens at the same time to release any stuck pinnacles or stalks.
- Weighing cycle starts automatically. Due to the radar-based seed detection sensor in the seed delivery tube from the sieve pan to the weighing system, the combine knows when there are no seeds approaching anymore to the weighing system.
- Once it is safe to continue cutting the next plot, the driver receives a visual signal.
- Pushing the cycle button once, the machine takes off with the exact same speed to harvest the next plot.
This system ensures each plot is treated the same way for more comparable results. Additionally, it prevents any operator errors and reduces stress for the combine driver. The system can be overwritten any time by the operator.
The Quantum Plus boasts an excellent feature for harvesting center plots: automatic foldaway steps. When the cab door is closed, the steps automatically fold up, preventing plants from getting trapped in the steps during harvesting.
When the cab door is opened, the steps automatically fold down again allowing the driver to exit the cab safely.
Engine & drive
Powering the combine.
The Quantum Pro plot combine features a state-of-the-art, high-performance, DEUTZ engine. This lightweight, but powerful engine is installed in the rear of the combine to keep the noise and heat away from the operator in the cabin. The engine is easily accessible via access panels on all sides and the top, making the daily routine check and annual service easy.
The newly developed radiator screen is easy to clean and prevents debris from obstructing the radiator fins. A high performance rotating sieve prevents dust and debris from clogging the radiator efficiently. An additional pneumatic clean out system cleans the rotating sieve regularly.
Equipped with a diesel particulate filter, DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) system and a diagnostics interface, the engine meets the latest emissions standard. A 150 l / 40-gallon fuel tank ensures maximal runtime.
Thanks to the engine's low fuel consumption and the large fuel tank, you can complete a long day's harvest without refueling!
- DEUTZ 3.6 l water cooled four-cylinder diesel engine
- 115 HP / 85 kW power output
- 500 Nm / 369 ft lb of torque
- 150 l / 40 gallons fuel tank
- 10 l / 3 gallons DEF fluid capacity
Smart ground drive options for maximum traction
The WINTERSTEIGER hydrostatic ground drive allows for a driving speed up to 25 km/h (16 mph). Each wheel is equipped with heavy duty hydrostatic wheel hub motors for direct drive.
- 2WD on the front axle with or without differential lock allows for a driving speed up to 25k m/h (16 mph)
- Selectable 4 WD – true 4 WD with 3 differential locks. Front to rear and left to right differential lock for best traction. Each wheel hub motor is supplied with a constant oil flow.
- Triangular track on the front axle for best traction and low soil compaction. In combination with 4 WD on the rear axle to ensure save turning.
Power saving drive lines
Proven efficient and reliable belt drives provide more power for harvesting compared to the heavy power snapping hydraulic alternatives used by the competition. On top of efficiency, they are easy to maintain and simple to adjust.
Autonomous road driving mode
If road driving is activated, the engine only runs at the rpm needed to provide the power for the desired driving speed. No need to high rev the engine for just going from and to the field.
This results in less fuel consumption, less noise emissions and less wear and tear.
Threshing & cleaning
OptiFloww threshing unit and cleaning system.
As a result of ongoing and consistent development, the Quantum Core's OptiFloww header with belt feeder and OptiFloww high-performance threshing unit enable maximum throughput – even under the most difficult harvesting conditions. Difficult conditions such as a high percentage of straw, or moisture in the harvested material are no match for the Quantum Core’s OptiFloww threshing unit. The optimized material flow offers improved material flow and higher throughput at the same time.
OptiFloww threshing unit performance features:
- Wide threshing drum speed range from 240 to 1680 rpm for gentle threshing of all crops
- Powerful threshing drum with a diameter of 400 mm (15,7")
- Large concave separating area for threshed grain due to a large wrap angle (117°) and drum diameter
- Hydraulic adjustable concave clearance, operated from the combine main display
- Low power consumption due to new square tube style beater drum
- Innovative design and arrangement of the threshing and beater drum provide efficient material flow to reduce the risk of obstructing the machine
- Concaves for all crop types (mesh intervals from 6 to 36 mm)
- Concave is changeable from the side, without removing the header
- De-awner bars for the 9 and 12 mm concaves for best results in barley
For the Quantum Core, optimization is key. So the Quantum Core’s separating and cleaning system with shaker and sieves are optimized to match the threshing unit's performance. Thanks to its long stroke and large drop, the shaker is highly efficient. Ball bearings in the swing arms of the shaker and sieves guarantee a long service life. Hydraulically driven axial blowers provide the high output necessary for the sieve system, and a laminar airflow in a space saving design. The step with the intermediate rake after the threshing case conveyor belt aids the material separation.
- Cleaning system performance adapted to match the threshing system
- Either single sieve setup or double sieve setup depending on focus, throughput, or purity
- Swing arms hinged with ball bearings for extended service life
- Concaves, shakers, and sieves available for all crop types
- The sieves are easy to take out for cleaning or switching the machine to a different crop
- The shaker sieve sections and sieves are interchangeable for using them in either position
Versions and accessories:
- GRAEPEL shaker sizes up to 32 mm
- GRAEPEL top sieves ranging from to 32 mm for all crop types, or an adjustable lamella top sieve
- Bottom sieves for all crop types (round hole) ranging from 3 to 20 mm. Top sieves can also be used as bottom sieves
- Pneumatic lamella sieve opening (optional) for the cleaning cycle to clear out any stuck awns (optional)
- Grain loss sensor in the back of the machine for visual feedback about losses (optional)
High performance grain logistics.
Efficient separation of the grain-air mix is crucial for the downstream process steps. Thanks to the patented airfoil separator, the grain can now be separated from the air in a gentle, fast and reliable manner in a compact space saving design. This innovative principle avoids circulating grain grinding and a downward airflow which could influence the weighing results. The same principle is also used in the airfoil separator for the in-cab sampler.
In 2-man harvesting without harvest data collection, the plot sample is bagged at the side. A double bag holder with a switch lever enables the operators to work quickly and ergonomically. The small, height-adjustable bagging platform is suitable for smaller plot samples of up to about 10 kg. A large platform is available for larger plots. An in-cab bagging system is available as an option.
The grain tank is a standard option and comes in 2 different sizes with 1500l/40bu or 1700l/48bu. It is installed in the center of the machine for uniform weight distribution between front and rear axle. A flap in the bottom of tank allows for easy cleanout, additionally there is a compressed air coupler next to the grain tank door on top. It can be used for an air nozzle to aid the cleaning process.
- Electronic fill level gauge and window to the cabin
- Fast unloading speed to empty the whole tank in less than 2 minutes
- Hydraulic foldable unload auger with an unloading height of 3.6 m (11’8”), optional 4.7 m (15’2”)
- Easy Cleanout for seed multiplication and foundation seeds harvest
- Cross auger can be easily removed
Sampling is performed in the cab, in line with the sample definition. At the push of a button, the operator can initiate sampling. Alternatively, a foot switch is available to trigger sampling, thus leaving both hands free for handling the sample. The sampling system works absolutely dust free and does not contaminate the cabin.
If needed, the driver can enable or disable sampling for the next upcoming plot.
Depending on the configuration, the Quantum Plus has only one (large) or two sample outlets (small and large). Again, the operator can preselect the outlet at which the sample is to be taken.
If the plot yield does not exceed 20 liters, the system can be used to bag the entire plot in the cabin.
- Sample outlet ergonomically on the cabin back wall
- Suitable for one- or two-person operation
- Monitored sampling system
- System will halt if sample is not discharged when the next sample is ready
- Volume defined sampling up to 2.7 l
- Time defined sampling up to 20 kg with a 5 % accuracy
Volume controlled sample definition
Sample definition with the Quantum Plus is clear-cut and offers a wide range of options. The harvesting software's "Easy Sample" module is used to predefine what type of sample or what combinations of samples are to be taken.
Defining the sample volume is a simple, manual process that takes place at the side of the machine and does not require any tools. The sample volume is adjustable within the range. The following sample definition variants are supported:
- Small sample, 200 – 700 ml
- Large sample, 700 – 2000 ml
- Double sample (small and large sample)
Time controlled sample definition
Sample definition using a time-controlled sample flap allows larger, plot homogenous samples to be taken. Once a defined time has been set on the onboard computer, a sample can then be taken by the operator using the sampler in the cab. The maximum sample size of the time-dependent sample is 20 liters / 40 lbs. The repeat accuracy is approximately 5 %.
Radar-based seed detection sensors can be installed in the pneumatic delivery tube to the weighing system, and from the weighing system to the sampler in the cab. The sensor readings are used to determine if there are still seeds flowing through the delivery tubes. Based on readings from the sensor, the different flaps are actuated. The advantage: flaps are operated based on real-time material flow and replace preset timer settings. Low yield plots move faster through the system than high yield plots, thereby lowering the cycle time based on the yield (optional).
The integrated sample storage located between the cab and the grain tank is an innovative and practical solution. It increases the Quantum's effectiveness enormously, without affecting the machine width and stability.
After bagging, using the convenient storage table, the operator puts the samples into a standard box. Recommended box available from WINTERSTEIGER is a 400 x 300 x 210 mm box. After filling the box, the operator opens a pneumatically operated sliding door in the rear of the cabin and deposits the box on the conveyor belt located behind it. The conveyor belt holds a total of 5 standard boxes. When the conveyor belt is full, the outer side door with rollers is opened, and folded down, so that the boxes can be taken off one by one by actuating the conveyor belt.
The Quantum Core sample storage can also accommodate other box dimensions, provided the box does not exceed 400 mm (16") in width and 220 mm (8") in height.
Filled bags used in the bagging process can also be stored instead of boxes. The bags are deposited directly on the conveyor belt and the procedure for filling and emptying the conveyor belt is the same as when using boxes.
- 20 cu ft storage volume
- Space for 5 boxes (12” x 16”)
- Electric conveyor belt system for loading and unloading
- Nothing sticks out to the side that would compromise the transport width
Easy Harvest weighing and sampling software.
The Easy Harvest software is provided on a Windows tablet that is tied into the combine electronics as well as into the weighing system hardware. The full integration allows the operator to manage all weighing and sampling tasks in one application. Since Easy Harvest is connected to all sub systems of the combine, it adopts seed transport times on the fly to achieve the shortest cycles times possible.
The software provides the combine operator a clear understanding every step of the way in real-time how the grain is cycling through the machine.
Windows tablet for:
- Weighing system data acquisition
- Sampling system control
- Sequential control
All in one software for:
- Weighing system control
- Harvest data acquisition
- Sampling system control
- Weight calibration wizard
- Moisture calibration wizard
- Generating Field maps
- Import/export of Field maps
- Visual feedback when it is safe to harvest the next plot
High-precision harvest data collection systems.
WINTERSTEIGER offers weighing and data collection solutions that are individually tailored to customer requirements. Here are the opportunities and benefits at-a-glance:
|W1||W1 PLUS||H2 ClassicTM|
|System||1 container||1 container||1 container|
|Number of weighing cells||2||2||3|
|Performance (plot yield x cycle time)||Small and medium plot yields||Small and medium plot yields||Small, medium and large plot yields|
|Evaluation (plot weights of up to 15 kg)
||Individual measurement||Individual measurement||Individual measurement|
|Evaluation (plot weights of over 15 kg)||Individual measurement
up to 30 l
up to 30 l
|Moisture measurement to grain moisture||40 %||40 %||40 %|
|Hectoliter weight measurement||+|
|Data transfer to NIR systems||+||+||+|
|Use of Easy Harvest harvesting software||+||+||+|
|Operation with other harvesting software||+||+||+|
|Interface to other databases||+||+||+|
|Continuous harvesting of long plots||+|
|Slope and motion sensor to reduce errors caused by vibration or movement of the harvester||+||+||+|
|Weighing function for slope gradients of up to||10 %||10 %||10 %|
W1 and W1 Plus
The new W1 and W1 Plus weighing systems, exclusively developed for WINTERSTEIGER by HarvestMaster, combines unrivaled precision and speed in weight and moisture measurement. The weighing system is based on unique measurement and grain handling technology. The compact and cost-effective system is designed to mount on the Classic Plus and Quantum plot combines. The system is capable of processing all common field crops. The W1 weighing system measures the weight only and the W1 Plus weighing system also determines the moisture content of your harvested material.
|Dimensions||38 cm x 46 cm x 48 cm (15” x 18” x 19”)|
|Capacity||Up to 30.5 l|
|Weighing accuracy||± 45 g (± 0.1 lbs)|
|Moisture measurement||Accurate to ± 1 %|
|Temperature||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)|
|We reserve the right to make technical alternations.|
This very compact harvest data collection system is ideal for widespread use with all crop types. It will work equally well with low-volume harvested material and small yields, and large-volume harvested material such as corn. Thanks to the generously dimensioned weighing bucket, the vast majority of plots can be recorded in a single weighing process, which guarantees extremely short cycle times. The wide range of sampling options can also be controlled on the Quantum by using the Easy Harvest software to manage field plans and to store and export collected data.
- Fast process times with no stops: Intermediate storage makes it possible to enter the next plot before weighing has even been completed.
- Very fast measuring cycles
- Ultra-precise thanks to optimized vibration compensation automated measuring of the plot weight, moisture level and hectoliter weight / test weight throughout
- Fill-level detection enables automated multiple measurements for large plot yields (> 15 kg (30 lbs), "Strip Mode").
- The harvested material is harvested directly into the weighing bucket.
- Once the maximum fill level of the weighing bucket has been reached, the remaining quantity is stored in the hopper and weighed during the next cycle.
- The weighing cycle is actuated manually at the end of the plot by pressing a button.
- In the case of larger plot yields, the component weights are added.
- The data is stored on the on-board computer.
- If a sampler is activated, the sample is taken automatically; labels can be printed right away if desired.
|Technical data H2 ClassicTM|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||380 x 460 x 480 mm (15 x 18 x 19")|
|Weighing bucket capacity||Approx. 19 liters (0, 54 bu),
appr. 15 kg (33 lbs) in wheat
|Moisture measurement capacity/
Test weight determination
|2.3 liters or 1.2 liters|
|Weight||Cycle accuracy: max. +/- 45 g (+/- 0,1 lbs)
Plot accuracy: max. +/- 45 g (+/- 0,1 lbs)
|Hectoliter weight||+/- 1.0 kg/HL|
|Moisture||+/- 0.5 % or grain moisture 0 % – 27 %
+/- 1.0 % or grain moisture 27 % – 40 %
|Speed/cycle time for 1 weighing process||<= 6 sec|
|We reserve the right to make technical alterations.|
Headers for maximum performance
Headers with OptiFloww technology.
The Quantum's OptiFlowW technology is the result of ongoing and consistent development of headers for plot combines. OptiFlowW enables the machine to achieve its maximum feeding performance, even under the most difficult of conditions. Lodged grain, heavy weed or grass growth, long straw, or bulky crops will not affect feeding performance. The split intake auger improves material flow considerably, especially in the case of rapeseed, and thus removes the need for special rapeseed headers. The compacting drum ensures that the material is compacted and aligned as it is handed over to the threshing unit.
OptiFloww header performance features:
- There is a rounded step directly behind the cutting knife for improved material flow and effective protection against grain loss.
- The split intake auger offers the best possible material flow and maximum feeding performance. In combination with the compacting drum, the harvested material is passed to the threshing unit lengthways. This substantially improves the efficiency of the threshing unit.
- The driver has the best possible view of the cutting knife thanks to the split intake auger.
- No intermixing due to effective pneumatic cleaning with compressed air
- The large lift height (1050 mm) optimizes rapeseed and sunflower harvesting.
- Modern hydraulic direct-drive mechanisms with a high level of efficiency
- Quick-stop system for the complete header prevents the intake of foreign objects.
- Skids for low and even cutting height equipped with fast adjustment mechanism
The driver has the best possible view of the cutting knife
Optimal material flow thanks to the split intake auger
Rounded step prevents grain loss
Equipped with the corn header, the Quantum Core offers impressive performance harvesting corn plots.
- Mix-free conveyor belt system outperforms any feeder house in terms of cleanliness and feeding performance.
- Stable frame, and robust and proven picking elements
- Loss-free harvesting and uniform, gentle feeding of the harvested material
- Hydraulic adjustment of stripper platers in the cabin
- Narrow design so that center plots can be harvested, even with tight spacing between rows
Versions and accessories:
- 2-row: Row spacing of 60 cm (24") and 75 cm (30") are available. Other row spacing on request.
- Rotadisc chopper or horizontal stalk chopper (optional) ensures clean chopping results
- Additional equipment for sunflower harvesting (optional)
The row crop header is a cutting table for harvesting soya beans with large row spacing intervals. The flat angle of the picking elements and the conveyor belt ensure the careful intake of crops, a low cutting height, and optimum feed. The stone trap prevents the intake of foreign objects. Thanks to its modular design, the row crop header can be perfectly adapted to your needs and the respective soil conditions. The row units are floating but can also be fixed in place. Sturdy, height-adjustable or rotating skids are available for the smallest cutting heights, as well as side gauge wheels.
- Modular concept (fixed/floating units, with carrying wheels/skids)
- Adapts perfectly to irregularities in the terrain
- The intake speed, reversing unit for feeder elements, folding crop divider, etc. can be adjusted from the cockpit whilst on the move
Configuration and accessories:
- Row spacing: 76 cm (30”); other row spacing intervals are available on request
- Side gauge wheels
- Rotating skid plates
- Rigid skid plates
Additional available options:
- Straw chopper for even straw distribution
- Grain flow monitoring for optimized cycle times
- Rear view camera system, integrated on the main combine display
- Multiple camera system to observe the grain cycling through the machine
- LED working lights on each side and the rear
- Foldable safety frame on top of the machine
- Additional air tank
The grinder ensures that harvested seeds are unable to germinate before they leave the field.
The core components of the grinder are tried-and-tested industrial components. The V-shaped, toothed cracker rollers run at various speeds and boast high efficiency and effectiveness. They are hardened and designed for long-term use.
The spacing between the grinding rollers can be adjusted continuously and precisely, meaning that all common crops – from rapeseed and cereals to soy and maize – can be processed using the same rollers. The correct roller gap is monitored by the control system and dosed feeding of the grinder prevents blockages. Should a foreign body penetrate the system, the rollers are protected by a spring-loaded overload safeguard.
Grinder performance features:
- Proven, efficient grinding roller system that has been tried and tested in industrial applications
- Universal rollers for use with all cultures
- Adjustable roller spacing
- Seed destruction rate of over 99 %
- Available with or without straw chopper
- Integrated chaff spreader
- Integrated magnetic separator
The presentation of the harvested material has a significant influence on the quality of the NIR analysis data. The important advantage of the NIR system solution is a result of the controlled passage of the harvested material past the NIR measuring head. This ensures that a representative analysis of the entire plot can be secured. The presentation of harvested material is suited for all kinds of crops from rapeseed to grain and legumes to corn.
Subsequently, the Easy Harvest crop software automatically allocates the NIR analysis information to the respective plot and stores the data. As a standard, the WINTERSTEIGER NIR system solution is equipped with POLYTEC contact measuring instruments. Other NIR measuring instruments are available upon request.
Dimensions & Technical data
- More power for increased throughput performance
- DEUTZ 3.6 l water cooled four-cylinder diesel engine
- 115 HP / 85 kW power output
- 500 Nm / 369 ft lb of torque
- 150 l / 40 gallons fuel tank
- Grain tank size up to 1700 l / 48 bu to reduce unloading time. A full round can be made in the field while unloading only on one side also in high yielding crops.
- Grain tank unloading height up to 15’2” to reach the biggest grain carts
- Big tires for increased stability and bigger soil contact patch for reduced soil compaction
- 14” ground clearance to pass easily through irrigation tracks and ditches to enter the field
- Platform headers up to 2 m / 6.5 ft
- 3 row corn header @ 20”
We would be happy to help!
Experienced WINTERSTEIGER sales staff can help you to find an individual solution for your needs!