Plot / Row Motion, electric drive plot drills
Maximum flexibility and precision due to electric seeder drive.
The tractor-mounted (three-point) or towed seeders for plot and/or precision-spaced planting with electric sowing drive have been developed for maximum precision and flexibility. The two seeder types can be configured as a lightweight or heavy version and it is possible to combine both sowing systems on one machine. The flexible frame and control concept make modifications and upgrades extremely easy, while the Easy Plant planting software enables optimum interlinking of planting and harvesting data.
The modular system with its many options allows you to customize the machine for many different applications. A heavy machine can also be configured for no-tillage application.
Your benefits summed up:
- Plot and/or single row planting: Combination of both sowing systems on one machine
- High level of flexibility in plot layout
- Maximum precision due to electric sowing drive
- Easy modifications and upgrades due to flexible frame and control concept
- Easy Plant planting software for optimum interlinking of planting and harvesting data
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
High degree of flexibility in field layout.
- Plot lengths from 1 to 60 m with Plot Motion
- Plot lengths from 0.5 to 25 m with Row Motion
- Narrow alleys from 0 m
Maximum precision and repeat accuracy due to electric seeder drive.
Flexible frame concept.
- Flexible frame and control concept makes conversions and upgrades extremely easy.
- Same frame module and control module on all seeders from the latest generation.
- CE-certified design ensures excellent visibility and a high degree of safety. Each machine is equipped with steps, a platform, and rails.
- High degree of modularity in equipment options
- Double and triple plot seeders can be configured via the modules as standard.
- Tractor mounted with three-point or pull type seeder, planting on dams optional
- Both the single-row seeder and plot seeder is available as a kit for mounting on a local frame.
- Can be attached to the WINTERSTEIGER Tool Carrier
- Each machine and each kit is subject to rigorous internal quality control.
Modern, user-friendly control system.
- Modern and intuitive user interface with color display even with the entry-level control unit. The control system can be operated using buttons or the touch screen.
- Optimum interlinking of planting and harvesting data, as the Easy Plant planting software is now also available for plot seeders.
- Variable sowing density as well as fertilizer and micro-granulate quantities are possible via field plan import with Easy Plant.
- Spraying alleys, gaps, as well as different plot and alley lengths can be implemented even in the basic version.
- Easy update function via USB port
Tried-and-tested feeding optimized down to the last detail.
- Tried-and-tested distributing systems such as a belted cone, cell wheel, magazine unit, predistributor, and single funnel have been improved down to the last detail and therefore ensure greater distribution accuracy and wear resistance. This results in better repeatability and higher operational reliability.
- Each component has its own drive unit and can be positioned independently.
Wide range of openers.
- From lightweight shoe openers to heavy double disk openers, we offer a wide range of openers for every soil type.
- Customer-specific solutions can also be implemented.