Hot waxing machine for skis and snowboards.
The Waxjet Pro from WINTERSTEIGER provides excellent waxing results featuring a short heat-up time. The new heating system provides a precise temperature control, while using up to 60 % less energy than comparable products. The optional edge deburring wheel and the easy roll exchange offers a very user-friendly service.
- Wax roller - 1-9-0135: Ø 155 x 350 mm
- Burnishing roller - 1-9-0135: Ø 155 x 350 mm
- Deburring disc - 55-420-116: Ø 165 x 45 mm
- Dimensions with pedestal: L 610 mm, W 590 mm, H 930 mm, Dimensions without pedestal H 480 mm
- Working height with pedestal: 910 mm
- Noise emission: < 70 dB (A)
- Weight: 85 kg with pedestal, 70 kg without pedestal
- Nominal voltage: 1 AC, 208 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Nominal load: 1,75 kW
- Rated current: 6,5 A
- Fuse protection min./max.: 10/16 A
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
- Low energy consumption (-60 %)
- Excellent earnings growth
- Short heat-up time
- Precise temperature control
- Operation from both sides of the machine is possible
- Easy roll exchange
- Compact design for minimum footprint
- Optional edge deburring wheel