NEW: Geo Link GPS solution
Geo Link is the new GPS solution from WINTERSTEIGER. It fine tunes the planting accuracy of your WINTERSTEIGER seeders and provides more flexibility for the GPS connection to the tractor. Geo Link sends the GPS position in real time to your WINTERSTEIGER seeder. The use of tractors with special steering systems and an external trigger function is no longer required.
- Direct computation of the GPS position on the seeder for maximum accuracy.
- Independent of the steering system of the tractor – no external trigger signal (remote output) from the steering system required. The connection can be made directly via the NMEA 0183 interface of the tractor.
- The field plan is automatically transferred to the Geo Link terminal from the Easy Plant seeder control unit or eMotion to help the tractor driver find their way around during planting.
- Compatible with all plot drills of the new Plot / Row Motion family and the Dynamic Disc Plus precision spaced planter
Two versions available
- Geo Link Core: Comprises the CCpilot X900 9" operating terminal and the WINTERSTEIGER navigation unit. The GPS connection to the tractor is made via the NMEA 0183 interface of the tractor's own steering system.
- Geo Link Pro: Comprises the CCpilot X900 9" operating terminal, the WINTERSTEIGER navigation unit, plus 2 GPS antennae fitted to the seeder. Problems with the offset settings of different tractors are now a thing of the past: All offset and device settings are made in Geo Link. An integrated cellular modem establishes the connection to an RTK correction data provider (NTRIP server).
A mobile RTK station that transfers the correction data to the seeder via a local radio link is available as an optional extra.
If you have any questions about Geo Link, please contact your Area Sales Manager.