With the development of the Scout, WINTERSTEIGER has finally decoupled size and performance. Thanks to the machine's compact design, even in small workshops there is enough room to switch from manual ski servicing to automated, state-of-the art technology right away.
One operator using the Scout can achieve almost double the throughput of one operator using two manual machines. In other words, the intelligent design of the Scout means that entry into automation is no longer a question of space, but rather of financial forethought.
Your benefits summed up:
- Smallest base dimensions
- Can be placed directly on the wall
Performance and efficiency
- 50 percent fewer personnel hours required compared with manual machines
- Time-saving thanks to significantly higher throughput compared with manual machines
- Highly-innovative feeding technology without suction cups
- Tried-and-tested Ceramic Disc Finish for precise tuning of side and base edges
Impeccable ski servicing
- Consistent grinding quality and repeatability regardless of operating personnel
- Multiple storage settings for reproducible tuning programs
Safe and easy to use
- Servicing process in a closed system
- Simple operation and intuitive touch screen interface
Intelligent design, safe and easy to use.
Those who take safety seriously should do so on an economic, ergonomic and permissible level.* The Scout allows you to do just that, with automated processes and extremely straightforward operation compared with manual tuning. The intelligent machine design and safe, comfortable operation are what make this possible.
* In accordance with CE conformity and the EU Machinery Directive
Work made fun.
The Scout's closed system guarantees the well-being of your employees due to the following advantages:
- Low noise level and clean working environment
- Maximum safety for the operator
- Working with bridges is finally a thing of the past
No bridges, no suction cups, no pre-sorting.
The Scout detects the length of the skis automatically and uses the clamping cylinders to achieve the best possible grinding result. Time-consuming pre-sorting work is no longer necessary. Two loading alternatives are available for the Scout: manual, individual loading (standard) or paired loading (optional)
The clear user interface facilitates quick and straightforward setting of all desired parameters. Whether you are an apprentice or an expert, the user interface is tailored perfectly to the operator's level.
* lt. CE Konformität nach EU-Maschinenrichtlinie
Intelligent, compact design.
The Scout impresses with the smallest base dimensions of all automated devices in its class, and at a length smaller than that of other comparable machines on the market. All systems of the Scout are accessible from the front, meaning that the device can be placed directly on the wall.
Less space required.
The device can be placed directly on the wall, as all functionalities in the "Cockpit" of the Scout can be accessed and operated from the front and side. The same applies when accessing daily care and maintenance functions.
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!