With the development of the Scout, WINTERSTEIGER has finally decoupled size and performance. Thanks to the machine's compact design, even in small workshops there is enough room to switch from manual ski servicing to automated, state-of-the art technology right away.
One operator using the Scout can achieve almost double the throughput of one operator using two manual machines. In other words, the intelligent design of the Scout means that entry into automation is no longer a question of space, but rather of financial forethought.
- Smallest base dimensions
- Can be placed directly on the wall
Performance and efficiency
- 50 percent fewer personnel hours required compared with manual machines
- Time-saving thanks to significantly higher throughput compared with manual machines
- Highly-innovative feeding technology without suction cups
- Tried-and-tested Ceramic Disc Finish for precise tuning of side and base edges
Impeccable ski servicing
- Consistent grinding quality and repeatability regardless of operating personnel
- Multiple storage settings for reproducible tuning programs
Safe and easy to use
- Servicing process in a closed system
- Simple operation and intuitive touch screen interface
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!