The TRC 1000 is the perfect entry into the automatic timber repair process. Several executions of feeding, from a manually loading to a fully automated production line, cover all medium capacity requirements.
Additionally the operating range allows the highest fexibility and provides perfect price / performance ratio for automated timber repair.
Applications: parquet flooring, solid parquet planks, solid wood boards, multilayer boards, plywood, furniture boards, finished lumber, window elements
length: starting with 500 mm (depends on transport system)
width: 100 – 650 mm
thickness: 3 – 50 mm
Your benefits summed up:
- Reduction in labor costs
- Craft skills are no more necessary
- Significant reduction of rejects due to perfect filling
- Multicolour repair on the same board if necessary
- Proper repair of defects on the edges
- Harmless filler for people and the environment
- The special injection process guarantees a erfect hold of the filling material in every area of the detected defect
- Large defects are repaired in only one process
- The elements can be stacked immediately after filler injection has taken place
WINTERSTEIGER’s experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!