The Classic ST has the same tried-and-tested premium quality technology as the WINTERSTEIGER Classic family. The changeable concaves, shakers and cleaning sieves support deployment with any threshable crop. Pneumatic seed delivery and the plot clean out system guarantee mix-free threshing and fast clean out of the combine. As it is mounted on a trailer chassis with generously dimensioned tires and drum brakes, the combine can be easily transported between locations.
The machine is fed by means of a long or short in-feed table with conveyor belt to support a constant flow of material to the threshing drum.
The combine is driven either by a diesel engine or by an electric motor and is thus suitable for uses in closed rooms. Alternatively, the electrical version can be powered by a PTO-driven generator.
Classic ST for fine seeds.
The Classic ST is also ideal for harvesting seed increases. These include sugar beet seeds and vegetable seeds such as celery, parsley, dill, and carrots. These seeds are extremely small, so harvesting them is a particular challenge in terms of seed purity and machine cleaning.
WINTERSTEIGER has further optimized the Classic ST precisely for these specialized applications, resulting in a „clean harvester“. Many detailed solutions prevent even individual seeds from remaining in the machine. The concave, shakers, and sieves can be removed in just a few steps. Cleaning between different batches is significantly faster and easier thanks to simplified access, additional cleaning openings, interior lighting, and cleaning aids.
Your benefits summed up:
- Best threshing performance combined with maximum purity
- Very simple to operate
- Easy to transport
- Openings for cleaning the entire machine
- Anti-static conveyor belts guarantee outstanding seed purity
- Pneumatic seed transport including precise coverage of all edges and a clean out system guarantee threshing without mixing and rapid emptying of the machine
High-precision harvest data collection systems.
WINTERSTEIGER offers weighing and data collection solutions that are individually tailored to customer requirements. Here are the opportunities and benefits at-a-glance:
|W1||W1 PLUS||H2 ClassicTM|
|System||1 container||1 container||1 container|
|Number of weighing cells||2||2||3|
|Performance (plot yield x cycle time)||Small and medium plot yields||Small and medium plot yields||Small, medium and large plot yields|
|Evaluation (plot weights of up to 15 kg)
||Individual measurement||Individual measurement||Individual measurement|
|Evaluation (plot weights of over 15 kg)||Individual measurement
up to 30 l
up to 30 l
|Moisture measurement to grain moisture||40 %||40 %||40 %|
|Hectoliter weight measurement||+|
|Data transfer to NIR systems||+||+||+|
|Use of Easy Harvest harvesting software||+||+||+|
|Operation with other harvesting software||+||+||+|
|Interface to other databases||+||+||+|
|Continuous harvesting of long plots||+|
|Slope and motion sensor to reduce errors caused by vibration or movement of the harvester||+||+||+|
|Weighing function for slope gradients of up to||10 %||10 %||10 %|
W1 and W1 Plus
The new W1 and W1 Plus weighing systems, exclusively developed for WINTERSTEIGER by HarvestMaster, combines unrivaled precision and speed in weight and moisture measurement. The weighing system is based on unique measurement and grain handling technology. The compact and cost-effective system is designed to mount on the Classic Plus and Quantum plot combines. The system is capable of processing all common field crops. The W1 weighing system measures the weight only and the W1 Plus weighing system also determines the moisture content of your harvested material.
|Dimensions||38 cm x 46 cm x 48 cm (15” x 18” x 19”)|
|Capacity||Up to 30.5 l|
|Weighing accuracy||± 45 g (± 0.1 lbs)|
|Moisture measurement||Accurate to ± 1 %|
|Temperature||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)|
|We reserve the right to make technical alternations.|
This very compact harvest data collection system is ideal for widespread use with all crop types. It will work equally well with low-volume harvested material and small yields, and large-volume harvested material such as corn. Thanks to the generously dimensioned weighing bucket, the vast majority of plots can be recorded in a single weighing process, which guarantees extremely short cycle times. The wide range of sampling options can also be controlled on the Quantum by using the Easy Harvest software to manage field plans and to store and export collected data.
- Fast process times with no stops: Intermediate storage makes it possible to enter the next plot before weighing has even been completed.
- Very fast measuring cycles
- Ultra-precise thanks to optimized vibration compensation automated measuring of the plot weight, moisture level and hectoliter weight / test weight throughout
- Fill-level detection enables automated multiple measurements for large plot yields (> 15 kg (30 lbs), "Strip Mode").
- The harvested material is harvested directly into the weighing bucket.
- Once the maximum fill level of the weighing bucket has been reached, the remaining quantity is stored in the hopper and weighed during the next cycle.
- The weighing cycle is actuated manually at the end of the plot by pressing a button.
- In the case of larger plot yields, the component weights are added.
- The data is stored on the on-board computer.
- If a sampler is activated, the sample is taken automatically; labels can be printed right away if desired.
|Technical data H2 ClassicTM|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||380 x 460 x 480 mm (15 x 18 x 19")|
|Weighing bucket capacity||Approx. 19 liters (0, 54 bu),
appr. 15 kg (33 lbs) in wheat
|Moisture measurement capacity/
Test weight determination
|2.3 liters or 1.2 liters|
|Weight||Cycle accuracy: max. +/- 45 g (+/- 0,1 lbs)
Plot accuracy: max. +/- 45 g (+/- 0,1 lbs)
|Hectoliter weight||+/- 1.0 kg/HL|
|Moisture||+/- 0.5 % or grain moisture 0 % – 27 %
+/- 1.0 % or grain moisture 27 % – 40 %
|Speed/cycle time for 1 weighing process||<= 6 sec|
|We reserve the right to make technical alterations.|
We would be happy to help!
Experienced WINTERSTEIGER sales staff can help you to find an individual solution for your needs!