- NEW: TRC 1500Timber Repair & Cosmetics
- NEW: TRC ManufactoryTimber Repair & Cosmetics
- NEW: Automated stacking solution
- NEW: DSB Prime STStellite® thin-cutting band saw blade
- Maximum wood yieldwith minimum waste of material!Valentin Agapov/shutterstock.com
WOOD THIN-CUTTING & REPAIR
WINTERSTEIGER is known for advanced thin-cutting technology that is used worldwide in the production of lamellas. The thin kerf, highest accuracy, a surface to glue and processing the lamellas without additional steps are key benefits for users. WINTERSTEIGER thin-cutting solutions for wood are used in the production of lamellas starting with 1 mm thickness. Among the customers are manufacturers of engineered flooring, doors and windows, multi-layer boards, pencils, musical instruments, etc.
The product line includes thin-cutting frame saws and thin-cutting band saws including upstream and downstream processing, blade sharpening machines, carbide and Stellite® saw blades, and technologies for gluing and pressing. "Timber Repair and Cosmetics" was added to the WINTERSTEIGER product range following the majority takeover of VAP Gruber Automations GmbH in November 2012.