Automated base repair system for skis and snowboards.
The WINTERSTEIGER Basejet is an automated base repair system for skis and snowboards. The Basejet is impressive with its best-of-class base repair quality and numerous innovations. The Basejet's new processing system features a high throughput rate of up to 60 pairs of skis an hour.
The pivoting dual-chamber melting head supports rapid color changing of the polyethylene material. Innovative valve technology means automatic adjustment to ski and snowboard geometry - the valves open depending on the width of the running surface - and thus reduces material consumption. The Basejet scores points with its integrated exhaust air system, small footprint and base-up processing, for easier handling without binding bridges. Another advantage is that the rebasing results are in view at all times.
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!
- Base repair for skis and snowboards
- High throughput rates of up to 60 pairs of skis an hour
- Intuitive user controls with a color display and touch screen technology
- Pivoting dual-chamber melting head for rapid color changes
- Low material consumption
- Processing without binding bridges
- Integrated exhaust air system
- Small footprint