The WINTERSTEIGER Basejet is an automated base repair system for skis and snowboards. The Basejet is impressive with its best-of-class base repair quality and numerous innovations. The Basejet's new processing system features a high throughput rate of up to 60 pairs of skis an hour.
The pivoting dual-chamber melting head supports rapid color changing of the polyethylene material. Innovative valve technology means automatic adjustment to ski and snowboard geometry - the valves open depending on the width of the running surface - and thus reduces material consumption. The Basejet scores points with its integrated exhaust air system, small footprint and base-up processing, for easier handling without binding bridges. Another advantage is that the rebasing results are in view at all times.
- Base repair for skis and snowboards
- High throughput rates of up to 60 pairs of skis an hour
- Intuitive user controls with a color display and touch screen technology
- Pivoting dual-chamber melting head for rapid color changes
- Low material consumption
- Processing without binding bridges
- Integrated exhaust air system
- Small footprint
We are here for you!
WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!