Stacking equipment for casting parts (cylinder heads, crank case, etc.)
Our stacking systems are impressive in their extremely robust design, unique flexibility and short cycle times.
In the plant at the moment, four different cylinder head types are being stacked.
- Camera technology to determine the type of casting and its position in space.
- A data matrix reading camera determines the data matrix code and with it all production data for further processing.
- Database connectivity available with our specially developed "VAP DMC DATABASE" tool.
- Stacking of different transportation containers, pallets, lattice boxes or heat treatment racks.
- Graphically guided visualisation for easy parameter setting.
- Different password levels available only to authorised persons with a special chip
- Transport of casting pieces, pallets, intermediate layers without a lengthy gripper change. This is made possible by our special gripper technique in which you do not have to change the actual casting gripper.
VAP-WINTERSTEIGER's experienced sales staff can help tailor an individual solution to fit your needs!