As the company's success depends quite significantly on the performance of our suppliers, the globally active purchasing organisation of WINTERSTEIGER AG follows the philosophy of long-term, collaborative cooperation with the aim of maximising mutual benefit.
Supplier development and integration is our primary concern alongside optimisation of the procurement processes and the opening up of new markets.
We see our main task as guaranteeing the security of supply of our clients (end customers) at competitive prices and with low process costs.
Strong partners of our company are characterised primarily by the following features:
- Adherence to schedules: High level of flexibility, reliability, problem solving skills and smooth-running logistics
- Just-in-time deliveries: Option of just-in-time (JiT) deliveries
- Cost responsibility: Transparent and competitive pricing policy
- Quality consciousness: Continuous improvement in costs, quality, deadlines and service
- Environmental protection: Unconditional compliance with applicable laws and standards
- After-sales service: Ability to respond rapidly and flexibility
- Creativity: Independent proposals, development potential and innovative abilities
- e-procurement: Opportunities for online connection
In return we offer:
- A long-term, collaborative business relationship
- The certainty of an enduring, reliable and sincere partnership
- Pro-active development and integration of suppliers
- Supplier audits
- Fair, transparent and reproducible negotiating principles
- Openness in relation to new suppliers and business philosophies